Indian Patent Agent Exam Guide to become Intellectual Property Asset Strategist
In this video we will be discussing essential patent book you need & how to prepare for Patent Agent Examination 2020. Some common questions are being answered in this video for your ease #HappyICvibes
1. How to understand basics of Patent Agent Examination Process in India?
2. How as aspiring Indian Patent Agent candidate you would be able to qualify Patent Agent Examination?
3. What is essential book you need to purchase from patent agent examination 2020 point of view?
4. How many hours do you need to devote for preparing for patent agent examination 2020?
5. What’s will be my options after clearing the patent agent examination?
When you’re done viewing this video, this is what you’ll take away:
What’s the one thing that matters now:
Two months of dedication is enough to qualify for the Patent Agent Examination 2020
Scope of work profile once you clear patent agent examination 2020 exam:
- What does a good IP strategy look like for my clients?
- How should you able to think about the economic and social impacts you are contributing to the society?
Recently, the Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks has invited for online application from eligible candidates under Section 126 of the Patents Act, 1970, to appear in Patent Agent Examination-2020.
Patent Agent Exam Paper-I is objective type and duration of time allocate to complete Paper-I is two hours.
Patent Agent Exam Paper-II is descriptive type and duration of time allocate to complete Paper-II is three hours.
Last date for online registration has been extended to 15/04/2020.